Things My Cat Ate Today:
1. A sticker. Cowgirl had given me a kitten sticker, and I had stuck it on my laptop. I thought it was cute that Pip the kitten was playing with the kitten sticker (you know, instead of playing with MY KEYBOARD). And then she ATE it.
2. The bottom of the treat bag. My sister-in-law had sweetly gotten some kitty treats for all the cats. Pip wasn't into sharing. She ate the bottom of the bag, and then ate all the treats.
|3. A piece of glittery boa. For the love of Pete.|
|4. Old Grey Cat's food.|
|Growling to scare away Old Grey Cat.|
|She then dug the can out of the recycling to finish it off.|
Poor OGC. I had to sequester her and her food so that she could eat.
5. The corner of the book I was reading. !!!!
6. Various pieces of mail on the counter.
7. And the pièce de résistance? My revisions. Pip tore them to shreds:
Literally. What a menace. I hope your crit partners are more kind.
Right now, Pip is definitely cutest when she sleeps:
Evidently, my animals are more like small children right now. Have any menaces to share?
Stop by tomorrow for a fabulous Friday Feature with S. Kyle Davis!